Saturday, October 31, 2009

Because it's Halloween...

I get to be geeky and make a stalegum-esque reference to my favorite semi-scary movies...only card related



Well, the Yankees season is dead... They've got no chance left
"Oh Herr Doctor, I'm so sorry"
"No no, be of good cheer. If baseball teaches us anything, it's to accept our successes, and our failures, with quiet dignity and grace"

...

"SON OF A GUN WE WERE SO CLOSE! TEXIERA WAS RIGHT THERE AND WE HAD JETER'S HOMER! IT SHOULDN'TVE HIT THE CAMERA! GIRARDI...WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?"
"Stop it! You'll kill their 2010 season!"
"I DON'T WANT TO ROOT FOR THE YANKEES! I'LL JUST TAKE THE INDIANS!!!!"
"Quiet dignity and grace!"
"OH...OLD FRANKENSTEINBRENNER! (zing!) Oh...mommy!

Have a happy halloween, at least for the rest of the night (Too late? Eh, forget it then)

(Did I just jump the shark?)

No comments:

Post a Comment