Thursday, November 5, 2009

Updates and Highlights- Back for More

So I was feeling great today. My team won the world series, I was off from school, it was just a great day to be me. How do I celebrate? I bought 5 packs of Updates, because A- I love this set so much, and B- I need me some propoganda cards.

Let's rip

37- Adam Kennedy
58- Omar Quintanilla. I love Updates because of the obscure players
207- Garrett Jones
218- Cliff Lee- OH YEAH! I'm still a Phillies fan and I needed this card. WOOO- oh, right.
325- Torii Hunter All Star
253- Captain Veggieburger All Star
Chris Carpenter Turkey Red. I like this insert set better than the full release a few years back.
King Felix Topps Town. Okay, I hate this insert.
111- Livan...LIVAN LIKES HIS MON-AY!!!
174- Omar Vizquel
9- Johnathan Broxton
79- Robert Andino

Pack 2-
200- Randy Johnson
157- Josh Hamilton All Star
231- Josh Bard, the Where's Waldo of the 2009 season
87- Jake Peavy for the 3rd time.
98- Hanley Ramirez, the only time I'm tired of him
265- Morneau AS, have him
Wade Boggs Legends of the Game...Yankees!!
Alexei Ramirez Topps Town. The next big thing? Well, maybe if he's traded.
310- Scott Richmond- who?
262- Possibly Drunk Jeff Niemann
271- Cattalanotto prod
36- Postseason Highlights of NOT BUHERLE...just Konerko and Dye. Why did I trade packs with this guy?

Pack 3-
278- Gaby Sanchez Rookie.
238- Cash...as in Kevin, not as in what he's not getting from us next season.
106- Johnny Gomes
33- Daniel Bard rookie
178- Josh Beckett All star
282- Victor Martine- HOW DID I GET THREE SOX IN A ROW???
252- Verlander All Star
48- Pujols All Star
320- HOLY CRAP A GOLD NUMBERED...of that Schlereth guy...
Chris Carpenter Topps Town
154- Gerardo Parra Highlight
178- LaTroy

Pack 4-
169- Kotsay. WHAT IS WITH THE WHITE SOX???
40- Pavano, who was always hurt with the Yankees
125- Fernando Martinez, finally a good rookie-WHAT'S THIS?
30- JA HAAAAPPPP!
281- Youk all star
316- All Star combo
89- Phil Hughes
PROPAGANDA!!!!! of Ryan Braun
AAAAADDDDRIIIANNN Topps Town
50- GARY SHEFFIELD!
270- Papi and A-rod...Public Enemies
288- Jon Garland, uneccesarliy on the D-Backs

Last Pack-
303- Luke French
143- Matt Maloney
214- Jason Propane-Elaini
22- BRETT GARDNER!
13- Scott not Jerry Hairston
71- CHUUUT All Star
Babe Ruth on the Braves Legends
ANOTHER PROPAGANDA...this time of Hanley Ramirez
Russ Martin Topps Town
118- Blake Hawksworth
209- ANDRUWJOOONES!
117- WBC Combo

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Btw- just found out about the 1st offseason move of 2010- Mark Teahen is now a White Soc!!! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ALL THE WHITE SOX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment