Monday, January 4, 2010

These things just happen

I know I've been posting a lot of nosensical random things lately, but I just found this out and I had no choice but to express my feelings, and yes, it involves a person that is associated with baseball.

Darryl Strawberry is going to be on the next Celebrity Apprentice.

What
The
F&^%^*%(^%^^%!!!!!!!

I mean, seriously! Does this show target every single drug-addled, money grubbing star that doesn't have anything to do? Was Straw just throwing rocks outside the NBC building. Did SNL suggest it just to have The Rock come back on to play another cheesy celeb for a promo skit?

I mean, let's be fair. He had a solid first 9 years of his career. After that, he couldn't stay healthy and his career spun out of control, and he spent the rest of his short career with the Yankees.

But still, that'll be the only reason I watch, other than to laugh at the little ferret on Donald Trump's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment