Thursday, October 5, 2017

ALDS': The Postseason Begins!



Chris Sale vs. Justin Verlander- formerly a division matchup for the books, currently a playoff matchup for the pantheon. I have an idea of how this is going to go, but neither team is going to go quietly, and I imagine we're gonna get some great baseball from this. All I'm saying is I don't think it will go all 5 games.

As for later tonight...


Sonny Gray's legend was born in the playoffs, and last year, Trevor Bauer's blood was all over the playoffs. I feel like I know which way tonight's gonna go, even if Bauer's been having a better season, but the series is probably going to go Cleveland's way if the Yankees don't rise to the occasion. They have an opportunity with Sonny Gray on the mound, but even the Twins got past Sevvy. They're going to need to work hard. And the Indians...they're going to need to work even harder to make sure this foregone conclusion works out.

Lots of fun to be had. Hopefully we'll have some results worth writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment