Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Hertitage Kerfuffle

As you have seen throughout the blogosphere, 2010 Heritage (The 10th successful product of Time Travel Company "Heritage") is live, and I've seen results posted all around. People have asked me if I'm going to try and complete it.

My answer- no. But I will eventually find the Yankees, the Phillies, and any other star cards I feel like picking up at card shows. It looks like a damn cool set, but collecting Heritage is not my main goal. That's usually based on completing either this year's flagship set, or past sets (like 1995 Donruss and 2008 Masterpieces) that I love but could never complete.

And yeah, I'll try and get the inserts too. I've seen Ruth, Whitey and Maris inserts flying around, and I'll track them down.

COMING TONIGHT- My first ever trade post. I'll post as soon as I get the package. Only thing I'll give away- it involves those Yo Mamma cards that are listed as "Coming"

(and this guy)

No comments:

Post a Comment