Monday, July 8, 2013

Custom Card of the Day: Jones Edition

 
 
This guy hit a two-run home run off of Mariano Rivera a few days ago. And now, here he is, All Star.
 
However, I'm not mad. It's impossible for me to be mad at Adam Jones. If Adam Jones shattered every window in my house, and THEN hit one off of Rivera, I still wouldn't be mad. He's a great player, one with class, style, and consistency.
 
I liked him the second he started playing for the O's, after a trade for Erik Bedard got him there. He's good for the Orioles, good for the AL, and I'm glad he's a starter for the All Star Game.
 
I just hope this leads to more AS nods, and less homers against my team.
 
Coming Tomorrow- Probably another All Star.

1 comment:

  1. That is one of the best customs you've done. Excellent!! Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete