Monday, August 26, 2013

Custom Card of the Day: Victorino Edition

I'm glad to announce that things are back to something close to a normal posting schedule for me. Customs in the morning, football rip at night, occasional musings on different cardboard things sporadically, etc. Good news is all this two-a-day posting might lead to a nice month in terms of posting, which is odd, cause it sure didn't start that way.

Shane Victorino is someone who I wish I would have heard more about this season. It's his first year as a Red Sock, and he didn't really accomplish much this season. And it's sad, because I spent a while waiting to customize him, and by the time I finally get around to it, there's no demand, except for my own. This is similar to the Youk custom I still haven't made, and probably never will.

I mean, yeah, I still think Shane Victorino is a great player, but he's gone down a lot from when he was with the Phillies. He's not as quick, he doesn't hit as much, and he doesn't look like he's having as much fun. I think that, while he's still great, the best days were a while ago.

Still, better him than the alternative. I'd rather see him as a Red Sock than Lee.

Coming Tomorrow- In Philly, all the talk is about my favorite Philly player coming back, and yet there's a rookie that's making headlines and popping homers in the same park.

No comments:

Post a Comment