Thursday, August 22, 2013

Post-Crisis Blog Assessment

Being that I haven't had too many posts lately, aside from the usual customs, I should probably explain myself.

School starts in a few weeks for me. I will be going into my senior year of high school, and this week and next week is all prep for the upcoming marching band season. Because of this, my posting hours are near-scarce, and I haven't found any new players/photos to customize. I've been in a rut for the past week in terms of that.

Also, I should address Football Rip for the Masses, which I unceremoniously abandoned when I was on vacation a few weeks ago. I should have told you guys in advance before I did that, and I apologize. But I can tell you that I'll definitely post the other two boxes tomorrow and Saturday. However, there is a severe possibility that one or two more boxes might be thrown in there, from the same source. So holding it off might have benefitted me.

But rest assured, anyone who was following the Rip: it ain't dead, it just had to rest for awhile. Tomorrow we go back at full speed. I promise.

But for the most part, this should be the end of my non-posting crisis, and I should be back to consistent posting soon, just as soon as I get off my lazy ass and start making customs.

No comments:

Post a Comment