Saturday, August 31, 2013

Custom Card of the Day: A-Rod Edition


Now, I know that every fiber of your body has the urge to immediately hate the person on this card...but just bear with me for a second. I'm as pissed as you are that he took steroids, and that he lied about doing them again. But...right now he's actually hitting well.

That's the thing. Not since 2009, when the Yankees were in the World Series, has A-Rod hit this well. He's had a couple of down seasons, mostly attributed to aging. But now you can say he's finally hitting again.

Now, most naysayers attribute this to the obvious, that he's probably just juicing again behind our backs. I highly doubt that's likely, as I think this time he's learned his lesson. Though you never know. This is A-Rod we're talking about.

Still, I'm glad he's at least got his bat back, and I'm glad he's actually made a respectable comeback.

Coming Tomorrow- One of the best defensive shortstops in the game right now, only in his second year.

No comments:

Post a Comment