Sunday, August 11, 2013

Custom Card of the Day: Bumgarner Edition


Yep. Still here. Still breathing. Just forgot to post for a couple days. Big whoop.

Now, onto the basis of this post, which, sadly, is not Madison Bumgarner, even if he is one of the best pitchers in the NL right now.

I'm currently, writing this post from my cabin in Lake George, New York, where I'll be for the next week. I go here every summer, so longtime fans should be used to this crap by now. Thankfully we have wifi this year.

As I mentioned last year, there are no card shops here anymore, as my dear Adironpacks have left. However, I do plan on hitting a local Target, and possibly getting some newer wax/Topps Football from this year.

Yet that is not my only card-related plan this week. One day this week, myself, my dad, my cousin Kyle, my unidentified relative Pete, and probably one other guy, will be headed to Cooperstown.

Yeah, there are no inductions or anything to worry about, we're just going to go. Kyle's never been, and I've been three times already. Also, I plan on taking advantage of the many, many card shops in the area. Because they are that good.

So that's this week. Local wax, Baseball Hall of Fame, boats, flies, the beach, and some regular posting. I hope it's worth your while.

Coming Tomorrow: The most underrated pitcher in baseball. Just don't tell him what he can't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment