Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Playoffs Update: This May Go On For Longer Than We Thought Edition


...So, do you all remember when I said that the Blue Jays are better than letting the Indians win all four, and should try to win one?

...Yeah, I take that back, because it actually happened. The Indians had Corey Kluber on short rest and Josh Donaldson ate him alive. So...maybe I'm too good at this whole 'predicting shit' thing.

Look, I'm still rooting for the Indians, and now I'd very much prefer them to notch that last win once they get back to Progressive Field, get to the World Series, and get these filthy Canadians out of here.

No offense meant towards any Canadians reading this blog.

Meanwhile...

...Can you say 'Comeback Player of the Year'?

After a good 8 seasons of inadequacy, Rich Hill has not only mastered his ERA and reinstated himself as a knockout pitcher...but Rich Hill just completely owned Jake Arrieta, one of the best pitchers in baseball. He also shut down one of the best offenses in baseball, uh, THE CUBS. And now he put his Dodgers up 2-1.

So...he's definitely worthy of something, alright.

Look, even if I'm rooting for the Cubs, I'll still be...ALRIGHT...if the Dodgers win the NLCS. Like, they're a fun team and I could see them in the Series, but...I'd kind of prefer it to be the Cubs. It'd make so much more sense thinking about this season.

Still, tomorrow night we get another round of Dodgers and Cubs. Let's see how it goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment