Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Things I've learned when it was a little too late

Transformers 2 is exactly like Transformers 1

A weekend with your grandmother isn't exactly good to everyone

Raisins come with a small side effect

Same with broccoli

Making comics with action figures isn't as interesting as collecting baseball cards

If a Kennedy falls, and no one is around to hear it, yeah, it'll make a sound because he's a Kennedy (I'll still be missing Ted- I don't know why)

America's Funniest Home Videos really isn't funny once you get past the 1st ten nutshots

If you reboot a long loved product, there will still be a few flaws

and finally, Yes, there is WiFi in Point Pleasant. Which means I will be with you for the rest of my vacation. Now I know there is a god, because he loves me as he loved Jac- I mean, loves me.

(PS- Anyone who got that Lost reference, congratulations! You really shouldn't be reading a baseball card blog. (Only fooling, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment