Friday, May 13, 2011

...And we're back!



I made this Roy yesterday, and meant to post it yesterday to break my slump, but Blogger, being Blogger, decided to switch off for most of yesterday. So I waited. Today, Blogger's finally back. Fitting that Roy Halladay headlines this post, because he's had a few subpar starts recently, and you can say he's waiting for a rebound, like all of us were waiting for Blogger to get back up.

Also, I'm gonna try to get back to my normal posting schedule. I fell off the wagon last time because of A)- Lack of good pictures for customs, and B)- Lack of good card-related news stories. Now, I've got a few more customs planned, and hopefully this blog'll be back to normal.

Coming Tomorrow- In Cincinatti, when you think of the big guns on the lineup, two guys come to mind: Joey Votto, and this guy.

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking card there.

    I'm guessing the Red is Jay Bruce, since Scott Rolen hasn't been in the line up lately. Can't wait to see it, whoever it is...

    ReplyDelete