Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Custom Card of the Day: Stanton Edition


I must say I'm liking the whole "New Teams in Old Designs" shops I've been doing a lot lately. They're very fun to make, and I always like exploring new possibilities. For example, this 87 one was a tad bit harder, being that I needed a team logo, but thanks to Google Images, that problem was solved almost instantly. Of course, the man on the card has been doing his best to solve things as well. I think that if Hanley Ramirez gets traded next season, Mike Stanton will lead the team. The guy can definitely hit, and if he's healthy all 162 games, he'll possibly lead the team far. Unfortunately, that's hard to do when the Phillies and Braves are in your division.

Coming Tomorrow- Another custom that was requested by a fan...only there's more of a story to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment