Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Custom Card of the Day: RAAAUUUUULLL Edition


Ever had one of those situations where you just can't make a good card of somebody? That's been the last three years with me and Raul here. Back in 2009, when I started customs, I started off just making my favorite players. Of course, all I did to the customs back then was just use an unrelated font, and not do anything to the picture. So it was kinda shoddy. Then last year, I did one, but it was during the week where I felt like I had to texture every single card. So this year, Raul's getting older, on and off the DL, and I need to make a custom of him before he retired. Luckily, I found a good shot. So here you go. This'll probably be hanging on my wall, soon.

Coming Tomorrow- One of the fastest pitchers in the league, narrowly avioiding losses, batters, and NL Rookie of the Year talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment