Saturday, July 21, 2012

Custom Card of the Day: Lee Edition

 

What, you were expecting Giancarlo Stanton? The 7/12 me has a sense of humor. At least I think he did. The 7/13 me found out that Stanton was on the DL, and quickly whipped up a card of the newest aging star Miami will settle for. I know it's old news, but now I know I can use this design for future trades.

Coming Tomorrow- The Cardinals are misrepresented custom-wise. Tomorrow, I give them one, for fear of them making the playoffs, and giving my pain in the butt Cardinals fan "friend" another reason to live.

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking custom! At least you didn't make the same mistake that I'd once made when I stuck a "traded" box on a regular card, and then realized that the format was different ("Carlos Lee" in the upper pennant, "Miami Marlins" in the lower one).

    Carlos Lee looks a bit surprised that you've got him listed as a pitcher. You'd said you did this custom at the last minute, so we'll forgive you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap, I just realized that. I whipped it up in literally five seconds, and thought it didn't matter.

    ReplyDelete