Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Custom Card of the Day: Thome Edition

 

I was going to post this one last night, but due to time, I couldn't. I was going to post it this morning, but due to immense sleeping because of midnight Spider Man premiere, I couldn't.

I'm finally posting this one. And I felt like I had to get it out there. Thome remains one of my favorite players. If he sticks with the O's, I will be seeing him play yet again in August. And I personally can't wait for that.

Sometime today I will likely be doing something involving the All Star Rosters, and my customs. Keep watching the skis...I mean, skies.

Coming Tonight- They say that everything's bigger in Texas. Well, with this guy, everything sucks in Philly. But, after joining the other Texan team, he's back to his former mojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment