Sunday, July 22, 2012

Custom Card of the Day: Lynn Edition

 

I'm home right now, but I'm too tired and lazy to make a post. So, here's another preplanned one from 7/12. Wow, what amazing things have happened since last Thursday! Most of which I'm finding out about as you read this...and hopefully they don't involve Cole Hamels or Shane Victorino being traded to the Dodgers for absolutely nobody and Jerry Sands.

So here's Lance Lynn. He was pretty good in the first half. Then, just as he started declining, he was picked to be an All Star. How convenient! He's currently pitching alright, albeit much better than Chris Carpenter. 

Coming Tomorrow- The old me. And posts other than customs. And besides that, a reliever for the...this feels weird...okay...PENNANT CONTENDING PITTSBURGH PIRATES! (this better not have changed while I was on a boat)

No comments:

Post a Comment