Sunday, July 15, 2012

Custom Card of the Day: Goldschmidt Edition

 

Okay, fine. I cheated. You caught me. But only a few times. 

You see, it takes twice as much time to customize an older design for an expansion team than it does for a regular custom. I have to redo everything. And it only works for some designs. So if I'm having a lazy day, I have to cut corners somehow.

This one, yesterdays, and the Matsui from last week are taken from products like Trading Card History and Archives. But really, does it matter? It's all the same, really.

It isn't?

Fine. I sincerely hope the commissioner does not fine me for this misuse, or strip me of my Most Valuable Customizer award. I only did it once, and I'm not doing it anymore.

Coming Tomorrow- Yes, another expansionist, but one I put work into making look old. The uniform did most of the work, though.

1 comment: