Sunday, December 1, 2013

Uncustomed Heroes of Baseball: Angels

 Every December, in the past, I've done Year by Year Customs, which is just an excuse to make more customs of people who didn't get them during the regular season. However, instead of organizing them by year, I'm organizing them by team, so that each player can get more attention.

Mark Trumbo had an alright season, hitting about the same number of homers as he usually does, and still not overshadowing Mike Trout. I imagine he'll have another nice year next year.
This, in my opinion, is the best custom here, because of the attention to detail it has, and the sheer awesomeness of the shot. And it's of a rookie, J.B. Shuck, who got some attention this year for his nice speed and hitting ability. I dunno if he's in it for the long run, but next year may prove that, or disprove that.

Tomorrow- two players from the last-place Astros.

No comments:

Post a Comment