Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Uncustomed Heroes of Baseball: Blue Jays

 I feel like I've been utilizing a lot of fisheye lens shots this year of people warming up. A lot of those, incidentally, will be considered for my Top Customs of 2013 post, which is definitely forthcoming. Fittingly enough, this is not the last to feature Camden Yards in the background. But yeah, I love this custom, which is more than I can say about the Blue Jays, or Adam Lind.
Rajai Davis is one of those fringe players, one that just ends up on multiple quirky teams, and never really does anything notable but at the end of the year you hear about how nice he did, and you didn't even notice. So yeah. He's so mediocre that Brian Cashman most likely wants him in pinstripes (yep, still pissed at him).

Coming Tomorrow- Members of the Atlanta Braves, ones who hopefully won't be joining my team next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment