Sunday, June 26, 2011

Custom Card of the Day: Ackley Edition


The Mariners have seen so many better days. To think, that ten years ago they had the most ever wins in a season, and eight all stars. Now, only 1 of those all stars is still on the team. Now, granted, it is in fact Ichiro, but he alone can't pull the team together. That's when Dustin Ackley comes into town. Drafted second in the 2009 draft (after Stephen Van Popp- I mean Strasburg), he waited the right time to play, and now he's a full timer for Seattle. Since my uncle's a Seattle fan, I hope the Mariners can turn things around for his sake.

Coming Tomorrow- Another prospect on a terrible team, this one traded for AAAADDRIIIAN.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Ackley card. I think this kid is going to be something special. He's looking good already.

    ReplyDelete