Thursday, April 12, 2012

Custom Card of the Day: Wright Edition


I have no disrespect for the Mets, despite my prescence in a place that some chuckleheads may refer to as "Pretty Much Philadelphia", when in reality they're 20 minutes off. The Mets are a team I've never hated, but I've really never loved them either. Back in the mid-2000's, when they had decent teams, I really didn't care. In 2007 when the Phils clinched the division over the Mets, I cheered. For Philly, not against the Mets. And I have nothing against David Wright. He's a pretty good player, and he can hit.

I might be going to a Mets game this year. And I really hope this guy's still on the active roster when I'm there. If he's injured I'll barely be seeing a Mets team.

Coming Tomorrow- Who knew one of the more fun rookies of last year would be the spawn of one of the more interesting relievers of the last two decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment