Thursday, July 14, 2011

Custom Card of the Day: CC Edition


I've returned home from a brief vacation at the beach, but that doesn't mean I can relax. Tonight at midnight I'm seeing the premiere of the last Harry Potter movie (What do you want, I'm fifteen!), and tomorrow I'm going to Yankee Stadium for a Paul McCartney concert (Another blogger already said that he's going). So today and tomorrow for me will be extremely busy. Speaking of being busy, CC Sabathia has a similar problem. He was too busy on the Sunday before the All Star game that he couldn't go. But he's still one of the best pitchers in the league, and could be in the running to win the Cy Young award again. So I guess busy equals good.

Coming Tomorrow- His career's nearing an end, and he's on the DL, but he's still Cooperstown bound and an Atlanta superstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment