Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4 Packs of Allen and Ginter (Finally)

Being that I'm young, and dead broke at the moment, I'm not doing any Gint-A-Cuffs this year (or possibly any year until I'm done with school). But, that doesn't mean I won't partake in Allen and Ginter at all. The local Target had some packs, and while I didn't have much cash, I spent what I could on four packs. I know a bunch of you are trying to complete the set, so I've divided my pulls into categories for trade.

ABSOLUTELY NOT GIVING UP:
Hometown Heroes CC Sabathia
Hometown Heroes Roy Oswalt
Placido Polanco base
Russell Martin base

WILL GIVE UP IF PESTERED SEVERELY:
Juan Pierre base
Jayson Werth base
Adam Jones base
Ichiro base

BASE CARDS UP FOR GRABS:
Stephen Drew
Francisco Cordero
Mike Minor
Corey Hart
Neil Walker
Billy Butler
Colby Lewis

OTHER CARDS UP FOR GRABS:
Matt Hoffman base
Wee Man base
Hominidae Ascent of Man
Minds that Made the Future Dmitri Mendeleev
Lave Floating Fortresses
Spurred Snapdragon Flora of the World mini
The Strongman Step Right Up Mini
The Lemp Mansion Uninvited Guests mini
Delmon Young mini.

If you want the cards in any specific area (other than the Yankees and Phillies), shoot me a comment/email or whatever, and I'll see what I can do.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested in the Spurred Snapdragon - shoot me an email if you might be interested in trading it.

    ReplyDelete