Thursday, September 27, 2012

Custom Card of the Day: Latos Edition

 

Can't really think of a topic tonight, so I'll list some the Top 10 captions that those internet junkies might add to a photo like this.

10. "You put your right leg in, you put your right leg out..."
9. "Oh, so there aren't any stiff-arms allowed in baseball?"
8. "Wait, I forget the catcher's name. Is it Yonder? No, Yonder was traded for me. Is it Ramon still? Nobody tells me these things"
7. "This episode of Sesame Street is brought to you by the letter F"
6. "Looks like rain"
5. "EARTHQUAKE!"
4. "My impression of a stork! Ya like that Joey? Eh?"
3. "Just try and sneak up behind me, Brandon. I dare ya."
2. "where's my other arm?"
1. "Annnd THAT...is how you swim through land!"
Play me off, Paul!

Coming Tomorrow- Due to a looming Marching Band event, I might not get around to posting tomorrow, which is kinda fitting since I'm out of customs. By Saturday I'll likely have stuff from the playoff-bound teams. Because why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment