Thursday, June 21, 2012

Custom Card of the Day: Kinsler Edition

 

First of all, isn't this custom awesome? This was thanks to the larger images the site I've been getting the pictures from has been supplying as of late.

This guy is probably one of the best second basemen in the AL. Him and Robinson Cano are always the best. It used to be Mr. Overrated, Adrian Beltre, but thankfully he's been DHing as of late. But Ian Kinsler's a great player, and he's good at his position. The only downside is that I tend to root against him when All Star Week comes up, because he's likely to challenge Cano for the starting spot. I don't think it'll happen this year, but you never know. 

Hell, Howie Kendrick could come out of nowhere again, but that's unlikely. 

 Coming Tomorrow- A member of the new most fearsome rotation in baseball, which just so happens to belong to my favorite team.

4 comments:

  1. If you don't mind me asking, what's this particular site you're using? I get most of my images off of Zimbio but could always use another resource if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I've been using Zimbio too. Works pretty well now that the pictures are larger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrian Beltre plays third, not second. I must have missed something there. Great card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why I'm not a Beltreologist. Matter of fact, he's near the top of my least favorite players list.

    ReplyDelete