Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Somebody Clinched


I'm personally very happy that the Dodgers clinched. They had a very nice season, and definitely deserved the terrific run they had in this series. I wish I could post a Juan Uribe custom, but I, and likely a lot of Dodgers fans, forgot he was on the team.

Still, the other three matchups fared slightly similarly-ish:
These guys are up 2-1 against one of the toughest teams in the AL. I really hope they pull through, as they're a lot of fun to watch.

Ugh. WHY DO THESE GUYS KEEP WINNING GAMES??? STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS! THE PIRATES ARE AWESOME! JUST LET THEM WIN ALREADY!

These guys surprisingly hung on, and got their first win of the series? Will it be enough? If you have trouble answering that question, please remember, the Red Sox are probably going to win the entire thing. So no. Not really.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment